So my training has been a
via Google - I'm sure I look exactly like this!
- Ran: 33.2 miles
- Biked (on a crappy bike that I don't think was measuring my mileage properly): 56 miles
- Swam: Big fat 0 miles
- Total mileage: just shy of 90 miles
- Time: about 8 hours
My Three Things for this week:
1) Weather - Global warming, much?! My peeps back in Michigan are suffering through 90 degrees of misery and humidity right now while I'm basking in 50s and drizzle. Believe it or not, I LOVE the weather here! It's probably never going to hit anywhere close to 90, even in the midst of summer. My body reacts much better to this weather during training than the heat. Yahoo! Check this out:
via Google. Awesomeness!
2) Adjusting - Julia seems to be doing very well adjusting to living in Seattle...although I'm not quite sure she realizes we aren't just visiting! I think once we are in the house and she gets into school again, it'll feel more "real" to her. In the meantime, our part time nanny Kathryn started today and they already ventured off to the library for Story Time. It's going to be a huge help for me too with my work!
Do you love her outfit?! Too cute...
A little tourist-y but I had to!
3) Work - Things have been good adjusting to the time change while still working mainly "East Coast hours" - I've been starting work before 6am here but I'm pretty much done by 3pm which has been nice. I'm able to get out with Julia and check out the city and once we get into the house, I'll be able to have some additional training time too! Am hoping for some good work news coming soon too! Stay tuned...
via Google - hehe!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Questions for you:
1) How has your week been?
2) Do you prefer hot/humid or cooler/rainy weather?
3) Anything exciting and fun to share?