15 weeks of training complete so far. And as I noted the other day, why the hell am I still so nervous about my sprint tri in 2 weeks?! Although I'm probably in better shape and more prepared now than I was most of last year, I still get that odd feeling that I'm not going to do well. Need to shake that, pronto pupsters. (yes, I probably did make that phrase up and yes, it's an odd one. But you get what I mean by it, no?)
When I Googled "pronto pupsters", this is the first image that popped up. Ha!
Anyway, here is the recap of last week:
- Ran: 22 miles
- Biked: 88 miles
- Swam: 4.2 miles
- Total distance: about 112 miles
- Total time: about 10 hours
via GoogleMy TTT:
1) Transition - I am working on my transition plan for my new job and my old job. So far I have a 10+ page document to turn over with details about all the projects I've been working on. No wonder I am so stressed! And busy filling out new hire paperwork too - spending a lot of time at Kinko's! Also working on the transition for the new rental house - getting electric, cable, internet, etc all set up for when we move there in 2 weeks. And as Matt put it, I'm prepping for my T1 and T2 at my tris! Well played, friend. Well played.
via Google - any excuse to use Ziggy! Whatever happened to him?!
2) Thoughts - I have several friends who are going through a lot right now and it's tough to be so far away and not able to help them in person. But you know who you are and please know I'm sending healing thoughts and hugs to you!
3) Treats - I seriously can not stop these cravings for candy, ice cream, cookies, etc. It's ridiculous! I got the biggest Rice Krispie treat yesterday and am tempted to go buy the ingredients just to make myself a batch. But I know that I woudl eat the whole pan in 1 sitting. Ironman training for me apparently equates to the need for sugar! (bad, I know)
via Google - get in ma bell-aye!
Have a great rest of your day!
1) How has your week been?
2) Do you crave crazy stuff while training?
3) Fun weekend plans?