So here is a quick rundown of the last 10 days:
- Took Julia to Sesame Street Live. She loved it.
ignore our devil eyes...damn flash
- Have had about 10 showings on our house. No offers yet.
- Went to the MSU/UM hockey game in Detroit. The Spartans lost.
- Had a movie/pizza night with Megan, Megan (and baby C) and their respective spouses. Good times.
- Mom's Night Out with 5 fabulous ladies. So much fun. But we didn't take pictures - what?!
- 6am flight to California on Valentine's Day. Was up for about 22 hours straight.
- Dinner on Valentine's Day with my boss and my colleague. We actually had a great time despite being away from our spouses.
- Managed to get three 4-mile treadmill runs in while in San Fran. Not ideal, but I did what I could with the time I had.
- Ate some amazing sushi in San Fran - so good, we ate there twice! Their signature roll was one with jalepeno peppers, peanut butter and shrimp. Sound gross? It was delish, believe it or not!
- Stressful week but I made it through.
- Flew back to Michigan at 6am Friday morning. Exhausted.
- Got my new wetsuit. Freezing cold Ironman lake, here I come! As my coach said, "That looks fast!" I sure hope so...
the best part? This bad boy was on mega clearance!
- Took Julia to a Sports Fan Fest on Saturday. She may be the first female NHL forward. Watch out.
- Spent time with great friends on Sunday.
- Day off work today spent doing laundry, grocery shopping and working too - trying to catch up on 125 emails from Thursday/Friday.
This week, I'm trying to get back in the groove. The most exciting news is that Rob is coming into town on Thursday night! We haven't seen him since January 4th so Julia and I can't wait to spend some time with him. Yay! Can't wait to have my family back together, even though it is only for 4 days for now.
And I'm almost done with week 3 of Ironman training! So far, so good...although it starts to get a little tougher this week with longer double workouts each day. I hope I can fit them all in!
Hope you are all doing well - oh and exciting news? I am the proud owner of www.thisspartanwill.com
Enjoy your day!
1) How do you handle feeling like you're about a week behind on everything?
2) How was your weekend?
3) How is your training/working out going?