What do you think? Good idea? Sucky idea? Eh, we'll try it out this week and see what type of response I get!
1) High Five to my friend Kristin - for deciding to take on the challenge of her first 70.3 triathlon this year! She has also asked for my help in getting her there - I hope I can be of assistance! Congrats for taking the plunge - you're going to be great!
via Google2) High Five to Megan (her blog here) - for
via Google3) High Five to my other Megan (her blog here) - for nearing the end of week 2 of her marathon training! She's had some IT band issues, but has been really smart about it this week, taken it easy and rested. Kudos for knowing when to back off and not push it - resting now will be best in the "long run" (ha! so "punny")
via Google4) High Five to TriGirl (her blog here) - for getting back into running after battling an injury the past few months. She has been a rock star and is working her way back into the fracas that is running. So excited for you and can't wait to run with you soon!
via Google - no where near the cuteness of TriGirl's drawings!
and finally, but most importantly...
5) High Five to my husband Rob - for perservering, working so hard, being my support system and being truly my team mate and partner in everything...despite being 2,500 miles away and having some tough days. We'll get through this and come out on the other side stronger and happier than ever. LOVE YOU!
Have a great weekend!
1) Who would you give a high five to this week?
2) Any plans for the weekend? Racing?
3) How do you get through difficult days?