She is totally Rob's kid
So in lieu of boring you again with more Julia, I thought I would chat about the year ahead! I'm not much of a resolution person, but rather I like goals better. The past several years, I have had a "big event" to aim for - either a race, the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk, or having a baby! 2012 is no exception for me - and I may throw in a few "big events" - we'll see!
via Google -so true.
via Google - this is going to be me
- Finish Ironman Arizona in November - I'm not sure yet what my goal time will be, but as I get further into training, I will identify a goal for each portion of the tri. I'm very excited/nervous/terrified/worried about this race and it will consume me for most of the year!
- Seattle Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon - enjoy running with my friends! I can't wait to have everyone come visit us in our new home and have a blast!
- Race 4 or 5 other triathlons - depending on my training schedule, pick a few(sprint, Olympic and half Iron) to compete in - maybe in Seattle, maybe back in Michigan - and try to improve with each one
- Other races - Throw in a few other running races for good measure - again, depending on my training schedule
via Google - kind of how my list looks!
- Sell our house in Michigan - I love my house - hope someone else will love it as much as we did
- Find a great house to call home in Seattle - and actually move here permanently so my little family can be together again
- Find Julia a pre-school in Seattle - if I find anything even half as good as what we have in Michigan for her - and she'll be thrilled (as will I!)
- Get hired on full time with the company I'm contracting with- and I'd still be able to work from home!
- Spend more time cooking meals for my family
- Exploring our new area and taking advantage of the beautiful surroundings/activities available
- Make new friends in Seattle - and spend time with those I've met already (ahem, TriGirl!)
- Keep up my relationships with friends in Michigan
- Plan trips back to Michigan to see family and go to some Michigan State events
What are your exercise and/or personal goals for 2012?