Anyway, my mind is swirling with way too many things so I thought I would dedicate today's post to sharing some of my friends' successes and cool stuff going on in their lives.
- Megan registered for her first full marathon today! She's doing Bayshore in northern Michigan in May 2012! Yay for her...now get training! :)
I may have to come back to Michigan and run with her! We'll see!
- Other Megan (as Julia calls her) is within a few weeks of becoming a mommy for the first time! AND she ran a 5k race last week too! She is a rock star. And will be such an amazing mom - little "&" is a very lucky little girl! (check out her blog for why the baby is named "&" right now!)
Cutest. Momma-to-be. Ever!
- Our current roomie here in Seattle and good friend Kevin who got engaged last week! (even though I was the LAST to know!) So happy for him and Adrian and look forward to all the fun events to come!
- AJ (who I owe a huge thank you to for taking care of Maverick while I've been gone, and being the person I call to vent to) who celebrates her birthday next week and her daughter's 1st birthday 4 days later! Time flies!
Halloween this year - cute of AJ, terrible of me..not sure what Rob is doing!
- My super cool friend Nancy who continues to run a half marathon every month, usually in a different state...and plans to continue it for at least 13 months straight! She is an animal!
one of many adventures I'm sure we'll have...in NYC 2 weeks ago!
- My tri buddy Matthew, who ran the Atlanta half marathon last week and got a PR on a tough course! His wife Jenn had an awesome race too. Congrats to both of them!
Here we are at the breezy Steelhead 70.3
- My sister-in-law Janene who is kicking ass and taking names in her first few weeks as a nurse! Patients are lucky to have her and I'm sure she is doing great!
Janene and her hubby Greg
Just a few quick shout outs to some of my awesome friends/family. They keep me motivated and keep me smiling even when I'm having a tough day.
Until next time...enjoy your day!
1) Who do you want to give a shout out to?
2) Do your friends keep you motivated?
3) Anything fun to share today? I need a laugh!