Top 10 thinks keeping me sane right now amidst the chaos:
10) Copious amounts of Diet Coke. Preferrably fountain
I can haz? via Google images
9) The view out my window of Puget Sound and the mountains. It is stunning. I know I have posted before, but it is nice...
8) The little bagel place down the street from our apartment where the woman knows Julia and I now! Everything bagel toasted with butter, please! Oh and refer to #10 as well
My favorite. via Google
7) Continuing to use my 5 minute + PR from my half marathon on Sunday for motivation as I start Ironman training!
6) Hopefully getting a treat for myself...pedicure, anyone? Don't mind if I do!
I need my feet to look like this. via Google
5) Reading my bloggy friend's posts, especially race (Ironman) recaps. Love them!
4) Did I mention Diet Coke? Oh ok. How about wine? No? Yes, I plan to partake in some wine
3) My new Seattle friends TriGirl, Stacie, Ann Marie and Kerrie! Thanks, ladies, for already making me feel welcome in my new city! Please read their blogs too - I linked them on their names!
2) Shows like How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Shrek the Halls already playing on TV. Love the old favorites - can't wait for Charlie Brown too!
1) The Muppets. Yes, they are my #1 reason for staying sane right now. Watching Julia and Rob sing the "Manamana" song makes me laugh no matter what. There should be a link to the You Tub if you click the picture.
If you haven't seen the movie, go right now. I mean it. Go now.
via GoogleSo there you have it. Exciting, right? I thought so.
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
1) Do you use a race/PR/good workout as motivation to keep you going?
2) What is your favorite movie right now?
3) What is your "go-to" beverage/food of choice to de-stress?